Tuesday, July 7, 2009

To the point of exhaustion...

I haven't been on here in forever. I have had the busiest month on record-- teaching an intensive summer course (w/ a long commute), trying to write the paper for the upcoming conference, and a billion and one obligations to friends and family (including the Hammer-Alaskan wedding!) In any case, I'm leaving for a three week trip on Saturday-- to Cambridge, Paris and Scotland. I can't wait! But before I can get to the fun part, I have to get through the presentation of my paper which takes place on Monday, July 13th. Wish me luck!!! I'll be back to write more when I can. I'm giving final exams today which means in the next three days I have to get all of my grading done, put the finishing touches on my conference paper and pack. Man, oh man...

Hope you are all well out there!

love,
h

5 comments:

shorty said...

Good Luck Hyde!

You have been busy. I hope you post pics from your vacation.

Enjoy the down time, you definately deserve it.

Have a safe trip.

Charby said...

when are you in cambridge? its only a short hop from there to london if you fancy it...

Hyde said...

Thanks, shorty! Charby- I'll be there Sunday-Wednesday, but dont' think I'll have time to come to London. I'm trying to convince Flash to come to Cambridge on Sunday... In any case, I'll back to London at some point for research, etc. I hope in the next year!

h

shorty said...

Hyde! Do you still keep in touch with Flash?

I would really like to know how to get ahold of him.

Aravis said...

Ooh, good luck completing all of those things, and have a great time on your vacation!